I like to move it… move it…

Ultima dată m-am uitat la desene animate, prin 1998, cred. Şi acum câteva săptămâni. Madagascar 2. Unde am descoperit câteva dintre cele mai tari replici ale anului, cu largă aplicabilitate…

“Hey freaks, you’d be very glad to hear that I’m coming with you…”

“He is carrying scissors and hand cream…”

“Attention! This is your captain speaking…”

“You might be going back. This is first class. It’s nothing personally. It’s just that we are better than you… Can you please go over there please? Thank you very much. What happened to the separation of the classes?”

“Attention! This is your captain speaking. I’ve got good news and bad news. The good news is that we’ll be landing immediately. The bad news is a crash landing. We know you have no choice whatsoever. But thanks again for choosing Air Penguin!”

“If I, King Julien (that’s my name), only had two days to live, I would do all the things I’d love to do… I would love to become a professional whistler…”

“You gonna march up to this woman, look her right in her eyes, lean forward, and then you let her like lean forward just another little bit, until you’re a lip’s distance from each other, and then you tell her how much you hate her…”

“There’s no sacrifice greater than someone else’s…”

“I wonder if the Gods like seafood…”

Pe cine preferăm? King Julien sau Skipper? Both!